by Contributing Author
A scrum master is that part of the team who has a thorough understanding of the business aspect, stakeholder needs, the market, as well as all the needs and demands of the customer. This role is the embodiment of the voice of the customer and is solely responsible for maximizing the value of any software, product, or service. In this article, we shall discuss the course of a certified scrum master’s training further.
Who Should Attend the Course?
- The CSM® training is suitable for any individual who has been or wishes to be involved in the management of products through the process of Scrum usage. You can attend this course if you are someone who is new to the role of scrum master.
- Similarly, people who have been doing this for a long time but never had the opportunity to get formal training on the aspects of how to be a CSM® and are still a bit unclear about what exactly are his responsibilities can also attend this course.
- Each and every attendee of this course, no matter what his or her prior experience, will definitely learn helpful insights about the role of the Scrum Master, and what his responsibilities are.
What Is Covered In The Course?
- The product owner course makes sure that it thoroughly covers all the vital topics that a Scrum Master must know in order to be successful in his role. This includes Release Management, Product Backlog Management, Agile Product Management, Value – Driven Development, Scrum Theory & Empiricism, and last but not the least The whole Scrum Framework.
- Mostly focusing on the exercises and conversations based on this topic, the course allows the candidates to explore and understand by themselves how important the topics are when it comes to the role of a Scrum Master.
- A candidate who attends the course will experience that the students shall be divided into groups and then based on their groups they can randomly choose any product to build. Through this product, the candidates shall explore the topics that they learn in the course, starting from the first step of creating a product vision, moving on to the step of completing the canvas of a business model, then story mapping, and then carrying out the final step of creating an ordered product backlog. All through this process, the candidates shall be going through how important the items are to the Scrum Master, as well as their accountability.
Should One Attend The Scrum Master Course?
- Whether you are a product owner, a scrum master, or a business analyst, the product owner course is a must for anyone who wants to excel in their role as a part of the scrum team. Once you attend, you will gain a great understanding of what the role of a product owner truly is.
A good course is important to become a good professional. Make sure that you choose the best product owner course for yourself!