by Contributing Author
Project managers are responsible for all the project management tasks, from planning to execution.
Since all these duties are daunting, project management software conveniently guides you in every step.
Will you offer us a hand? Every gift, regardless of size, fuels our future.
Your critical contribution enables us to maintain our independence from shareholders or wealthy owners, allowing us to keep up reporting without bias. It means we can continue to make Jewish Business News available to everyone.
You can support us for as little as $1 via PayPal at email@example.com.
Which is the best project management software that suits your project needs?
Clearly, a project management software comparison will show you the right fit for your project.
In this article, you will get to know the top project management software elaborately to choose one for your project type.
Flexibility is an important attribute every project management software should offer.
Fortunately, Airtable understands it better and provided the most easily scalable and customizable workspace for your business.
It is more than a standard spreadsheet and consists of rich field types like texts, barcodes, attachments, long notes, and checkboxes.
Airtable also introduces a unique concept called bases through which you can organize immunization records, applicant tracking through which the users can easily access the details.
Airtable salient features include
- Add and remove information to the bases.
- Customizable templates for human resources, advertising, and marketing separately.
- Real-time analytics options to analyze complex data.
- Task prioritization labels for assigning important tasks to employees.
- Pricing starts at $10 with a free trial facility.
When you look at the project management comparison list, Buildertrend stands out from the numerous construction software.
It is ideal for construction workers like homebuilders, remodelers, supervisors, site engineers, and general & specialty contractors.
Besides, Buildertrend takes care of bidding requests, single-entry estimating, and building proposals to help you acquire more projects.
It also handles all financial complexities from scheduling to purchasing the orders.
Buikdertrend salient features include
- Customer management tools to handle reviews and analyze surveys.
- Daily log to monitor everyday assignments.
- Integrates with other tools to cover the entire life cycle of your project.
- Pricing starts at $99 with a free trial facility.
Be it a creative project or a short term simple project, Float organizes all your tasks and guides you on the right path.
It gives the most accurate view of your team’s capacity to plan projects and schedule resources.
The best thing about Float is its flexible scheduling tool that leverages the latest innovations such as Backbone.js, thus minimizing the headache of project managers define and dice up the work.
Float salient features include
- User-friendly interface that drags and inserts tasks.
- Skills tag function to find the right fit for the tasks.
- Personal time offs and annual holidays to know who is available instantly.
- Time tracking report tools to analyze your team’s performance and productivity.
With Forecast’s milestones and deadlines, no detail leaves unnoticed from you. Its seamless collaboration allows you to send shareable reports to stakeholders and clients.
Since it is both a resource and project management software, you don’t require other budgeting tools to monitor your expenses.
Forecast is one among the list of project management software comparisons with AI technology.
Forecast salient features include
- Task delegation tools to unload your responsibility to the team members.
- Constant notification about the deadlines to your colleagues.
- Separate tabs for comments only projects.
- Pricing starts at $29 with a free 14-day trial.
Having over ten years of experience in project management, Ganttic offers surplus features for numerous industries like biotechnology, architecture & planning, event services, and engineering and management.
It grants unlimited sharing for unlimited users in your company by selecting an option for sharing the entire project or specific views.
You can quickly figure out dependencies by looking at the Gantt charts’ reports and adjusting the recurring ones.
Ganttic salient features include
- Custom data fields to filter and group based on your needs.
- Conditional coloring options separately for projects and tasks.
- View where your gaps and catch up with problems ahead of time.
- Pricing starts at $25 for 20 resources for one month.
You require spreadsheets and project management software to come together your team scattered across various locations. It would help if you had project management software to better overview your company’s pipeline.