Kim Kardashian was followed by men pretending to be paparazzi before she was robbed, according to the Daily Mail. The men described as “Caucasian” and “North African, ” posed as a “plain-clothed detective” and as a “photographer.” The men was tailgating the reality star on Sunday. One of them was later spotted outside her apartment, and also at a restaurant she dined at.
Daily Mail Reported:
- Kim Kardashian ‘tells cops she asked concierge who led robbers into her Paris apartment “Are we gonna die?” and he calmly replied “I don’t know”, as police focus on key witness’
- The reality TV star had a gun put to her head and was tied up before the five gunmen dumped her in a marble bath
- Kim, 35, had £8.5 million worth of jewellery stolen during the raid on her Paris apartment
- The building’s concierge led the robbers into her apartment after being threatened with a gun
- He was left tied up in the lobby after the raid and is now a ‘key witness’ in the investigation
- French police suspect the raid may have been carried out by an Eastern European gang with ‘inside help’