Nikkei Business Publications, Inc., (Nikkei BP) Announced the official launch of Japan Technology Report, at the 34th Annual Computex Taipei this June.
Online PR News – 18-July-2014 – After very positive feedback from industry associations in Taiwan as well as sales being kicked off by the US, five titles added today round out this report service as the first of its kind for Japan.
Although we are slated to feature reports from Japans Electronics and Manufacturing sector as well, we have initiated our Japan Technology Report (JTR) service with hot topics from Japans Automotive sector to kick things off, states Hiroyuki Ogihara, Assistant Group Publisher, Electronics/Mechanical Group.
Please help us out :
Will you offer us a hand? Every gift, regardless of size, fuels our future.
Your critical contribution enables us to maintain our independence from shareholders or wealthy owners, allowing us to keep up reporting without bias. It means we can continue to make Jewish Business News available to everyone.
You can support us for as little as $1 via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this era of constant change, growth and competition, we felt an English-language supply of tech info from Japanese manufacturers would be a welcome tool and resource for think-tanks, industry players, consultants and Universities with strong engineering departments. We have 200 dedicated technical writers with un-equaled access to decision makers and R&D heads at Japans most cutting edge firms. Many of our writers know industry leaders directly so they are able to achieve truly insightful and detailed reports on technology and industry developments, he adds.
Japan Technology Report is a for-purchase service produced by Nikkei BPs team of highly specialized expert technical writers who provide English-language reports stemming from direct, one-on-one interviews about the technology being born and developed in domestic and international research centers and factories.
Tailored to the needs of companies, Japan Technology Report sheds light on information that, to date, was available primarily via academic conferences, seminars or publications for highly specialized and limited audiences.
Titles available as of today are:
1. Inside Honda’s State-of-the-Art Yorii Plant in Japan; To Boost Global Cost Competitiveness
2. Japanese Manufacturers Hot on the Tail of US/European Firms in Self-Driving Cars; Toyota, Nissan, and Honda Enter the Fray
3. Mitsubishi Motors Development Engineers Reveal Their PHEV Problems
4. New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency; Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rise to the Post-HEV Challenge
5. Nissan Puts Steer-by-Wire on the Road; An In-Depth Look at the Technology
6. Making Cars with CFRTP; Cheap and Ready for Volume Production
7. Revolution of Compact Line To Strengthen Japanese Manufacturing Industry
8. Japanese Automotive Component Manufacturers on Technology Development Strategy; New Partnerships to Surpass Old Limitations; Expanding into Electronics
9. Dual Injectors to Boost Fuel Economy; The Future of Small Engines?
10. Test Driving Collision-Free Cars; Subaru and Volvo take top honors
11. Vehicle-to-Home technology boosting the value of automobiles
Japan Technology Report is available via PDF and can be purchased on the Nikkei BP Technology website Nikkei Technology Online
About Nikkei BP
|Ruth Jarman Shiraishi|