Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Jewish Business News

Real Estate

Eliezer Fishman’s Mirland Acquires Full Ownership Of Russian Mall For $85 Million

The Yaroslavl project includes a 34, 000 square meter mall fully leased with rights for additional building.
Print

Mirland Development Corporation plc (AIM:MLD; TASE: MRLD.B1), owned by Eliezer Fishman, has acquired full ownership of a shopping center in Yaroslavl, Russia. Mirland, which already owns 50.5% of Inverton Enterprises Ltd has acquired the remaining 49.5% stake for $85.5 million.

The company bought the shares from Goodrock Real Estate Commercial Fund Ltd. The Yaroslavl project includes a 34, 000 square meter mall fully leased with rights for additional building which produces annual NOI of $12 million. Mirland expects to build the second stage of 25, 000 square meters in 2014. 

Eliezer Fishman is the controlling shareholder in “Globes.”

Published by  www.globes-online.com

 

Newsletter



Advertisement

You May Also Like

World News

In the 15th Nov 2015 edition of Israel’s good news, the highlights include:   ·         A new Israeli treatment brings hope to relapsed leukemia...

Entertainment

The Movie The Professional is what made Natalie Portman a Lolita.

Travel

After two decades without a rating system in Israel, at the end of 2012 an international tender for hotel rating was published.  Invited to place bids...

VC, Investments

You may not become a millionaire, but there is a lot to learn from George Soros.

Advertisement