1000 Chinese Investors and 100 Innovative Israeli Companies to Participate at GoforIsrael in Shanghai
GoforIsrael, the Israeli investments conference in Shanghai, China, which organized by Cukierman & Co. Investment House and Catalyst Funds is expected to welcome 1000 Chinese investors and 100 innovative Israeli companies. The event to be held on September 20th at the Grand Hyatt in Shanghai. This will be GoforIsrael 16th event, and the first time it has been held outside of Israel.
With over $5.5 billion in transactions, Cukierman & Co. is among the largest Corporate Finance teams in Israel with a strong global network including many leading corporations, investors and financial institutions in key markets such as China, Europe, and beyond. Catalyst is an Israeli based private equity multi-fund firm with over $200 million under management.
Over 30 selected companies will give elevator pitches and briefly introduce their products and solutions to the Chinese investors at the event, including major Chinese conglomerates like Alibaba, Fosun, Lenovo, Baidu and Tencent. As well as leading financial corporates such as Fosun, PingAn, China Everbright, SAIF Partners, Sinopec, CYND, Sailing Capital, GTJA, GF Xinde are expected to join the event.
One of the events’ partners is the ‘China-Israel Changzhou Innovation Park’ (CIP), which has become a home for large Israeli high-tech companies including Lycored, Growponics and Tuttnauer.
The event also including the Israeli tech pillars as Mobileye, Kaminario, Xjet, Tufin, Zerto, Wework, Satixfy, ReWalk Robotics , Jugan and many more startups in the fields of life sciences, media, telecom, internet and green tech.
Following the Shanghai event, on September 22th, the Hubei province is welcoming the continuation of the Conference in its capital Wuhan, with the participation of the Israeli companies and 800 additional investors.
Chief among the Israeli companies presenting at the conference are:
- Upright – Upright is a small and clever device that teaches the user to stay up straight. The device is attached to the back of the user with a unique pad that vibrates every time the user is bent over, and connects to the phone through an app. One of the more renowned users of the device is Rio Olympics’ medalist Oleg Verniaiev, which used it throughout his practice and won the medal for gymnastics.
- HeraMed – developed an application for monitoring the fetus’s health through measurement of pulse. With connection to Cloud, the users can consult doctors and nurses regarding the data transmitted.
- Real Imaging – developed a machine for early stage diagnosis of breast cancer through pinpointing temperature change around the tumor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nhcQARlvno
Additional companies in this field:
TMT (Technologies, Media and Telecommunications):
- Kaminario – Start-up that develops groundbreaking solutions in the field of storage, based on memory components of Flash.
- Ripples – the company’s software allows for printing on coffee or other foamed beverage. The printing is done through a combination of 3D printing and ink injection using natural coffee extract.
- Continuse – IOT start-up that develops a sensor for biometrical measurement without requiring human touch. The sensor fits a variety of fields, including health and life quality, entrance surveillance and maintenance, smart home applications, digital devices and more.
Additional companies in the field:
- Pentalum – developer and manufacturer of measurement systems based on laser beams for speed and direction of the wind. With the system one can map the wind required to make electricity of the wind’s energy and improve efficiency of wind turbines, by installing the system to the turbine itself and connecting it to the control panel.
- Growponics – an expert on growing leafy vegetables and herbs in hydronic methods (grown with the use of water). The company is the owner of many greenhouses in Israel, China and ROW.
Additional companies in the field:
Additional companies are:
Read more about: #GoforIsrael, Catalyst Funds, Cukierman & Co. Investment House, Edouard Cukierman