Officials from nine hospitals and clinics in the Tomsk region of Siberia recently visited Israel to scout out Israeli biomedical innovations they can incorporate into Tomsk’s new Medicine of the Future project for its population of one million. The project will involve 146 manufacturing companies, 72 universities and 94 academic institutions.
The visitors described financial incentives designed to encourage Israeli companies to set up manufacturing in Tomsk’s new R&D and industry cluster for advanced medical and pharmaceutical technologies.
Will you offer us a hand? Every gift, regardless of size, fuels our future.
Your critical contribution enables us to maintain our independence from shareholders or wealthy owners, allowing us to keep up reporting without bias. It means we can continue to make Jewish Business News available to everyone.
You can support us for as little as $1 via PayPal at email@example.com.
The delegation also spent several hours touring Shaare Zedek Medical Center’s pediatric department to get ideas for the planned children’s surgical hospital in Tomsk.
Among the Israeli biomed and mobile-health startups and established companies that presented to the Siberian delegation at a meeting of the Jerusalem Business Networking Forum in the Jerusalem College of Technology were:
- Alma Lasers, Cosmetics and Plastic Surgery which makes laser, light-based, radio-frequency and ultrasound solutions for the aesthetic and surgical markets (Caesarea)
- Video Therapy, an online physical therapeutic platform enabling long-distance therapy and results analytics (Ramat Gan)
- G.R. Dome noninvasive solutions for male and female urinary incontinence (Haifa)
- Audyx online platform for audiological diagnostics (Jerusalem)
- AromaCare natural skincare products (Hadera)
- Tetrax FB neurophysiological diagnostic system (Jerusalem)
- Sleep ASAP global platform for sleep webinars and sleep analytics (Jerusalem)
- Snappskin platoform for remote monitoring, telemedicine, telecare and compliance collaboration (Rishon LeZion)
- Ifeel Labs smartphone games providing biofeedback to help children with asthma improve lung function
- Gbooking appointment management system (Haifa)
The mission’s organizers included Alex Zinigrad of Zait Consulting Group, Vitaly Vishnepolsky of Martal Capital, and the Tomsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry.