Marketreportsonindia.com presents a report on India Electrophysiology Market The epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Online PR News – 30-May-2014 – Summary :
“India Electrophysiology Market Outlook to 2020”, provides key market data on the India Electrophysiology market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters, Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters and Electrophysiology Lab Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Electrophysiology market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipmentbased models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipmentbased forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
– Market size for Electrophysiology Devices categories Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters, Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters and Electrophysiology Lab Systems.
– Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
– 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Electrophysiology market.
– Key players covered include Biosense Webster, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc. and BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-9598/india-electrophysiology-market-outlook-to-2020.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368
Email: [email protected]