Big Names in Real Estate: Dezer’s Grand Opening of Porsche Design Tower in Miami
Porsche Design Tower in Miami, a luxury home to 22 Billionaires from around the World, announced the grand opening of first-of-its-kind car brand property.
One of the tallest buildings in Sunny Isles Beach located 20 miles north of Miami, has 60 stories, 132 units and … 284 parking spaces to park 2-4 cars inside the unit, separated by a glass wall, the cars are visible to the owners.
This might sound crazy, but in this new luxury development, automobile was the focal point. The buyers of units within it each own about 15 cars—at least one of them a Porsche.
In every design concept, car elevators play a central role. The Idea: seamless transition between outer world and living environment. For expectations that go beyond exclusivity, to absolute singularity, according to Dezer announcement
Three patented Dezervators, a glass drive-in elevator rising at 600-feet per minute, are enable residents to keep an eye on their Ferraris, Porsches and Rolls Royces while sitting in their living rooms reading the Wall Street Journal and checking out the Atlantic Ocean views.
The building is officially designed by Porsche Design Studio. Collaborating with renowned developers Michael and Gil Dezer of Dezer Development Group as Porsche Design Licensees.
While it’s the first in the world to feature luxury automobile branding, this tower won’t stand alone for long. Today, properties including the Aston Martin Residences in Miami; Bugatti styled villas in Dubai.
For $15.4 million you get breathtaking 4 Bedrooms, 6,5 Bathrooms, 9,474 s.f. condo, Lower Penthouse on 2 levels has 22 ft. ceilings, magnificent Ocean and City Views, private pool and summer kitchen.
Famous HNWI, billionaires and celebrities, who have made headlines in the building include:
- Brazilian media mogul Edir Macedo
- Igor Yakovlev and Galina Yakovlev, controlling Eldorado, the largest home appliance and electronic retailer in Russia
- Colorado Rockies player Carlos Gonzalez
- The founder and principal of Brazilian investment firm AGBI Real Assets, Luciano Lewandowski
- Chingiz Askerov, who owns commercial and residential real estate in Moscow like the Domodedovo Shopping Mall
- Dariusz Robert Wojdyga, ranked 86th in the top 100 richest Poles in 2012, according to Forbes
- Mexican billionaire Carlos Peralta Quintero
- Arshad Zakaria and Thomas H. Patrick, the founders of New Vernon Capital
- Dr. Jose Ben-Hur de Escobar Ferraz Neto and Dr. Rogerio C. Afonso, Brazilian doctors
Building has 5-star top of the line amenities, include:
Private restaurant serving the beach and pool with personalized wine storage cellar for residents use; Lounge bar with fireplace, providing beach and poolside service; The Lounge Bar features a custom carved tree imported from Thailand; Two over-sized sunset spas with perimeter seating and an interior seating platform, music and Wi-Fi.
• Negative edge “Sunrise” pool and hot tub with music and Wi-Fi; Grand sunset “Sundeck” for sunbathing and entertaining;
Community room with pool table, auto racing simulator, golf simulator, and movie theater with new release capability 7 beachside wood “sundecks”.
Read more about: Dezer Development Group, Michael and Gil Dezer, Porsche Design